Sunday, May 02, 2010

GO PENS!!



Well, I have never been much of a hockey fan, but recently I turned on the Pens game in the Stanley Cup Finals, and oh my gosh, how exciting!! Mason and I watched the game on Friday night and I couldn't believe how much fun it was to watch! So, hopefully there will be a few more games to catch. Some funny LOLCats:





Mason is outside playing, it's warm, humid, sticky and just plain gross out there. He filled up a bucket of water and is filling his squirt guns, so I am sure he is the target of the squirt guns as I am sure he is soaked right now! He's also aiming at the cats in the window, good thing they are closed!! He has his first baseball game on Tuesday and I can't wait! He looks so good in his uniform. I'll have pictures soon! I still don't know what position he is playing, but he's having fun so that's all that matters!

No comments: