Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trip down memory lane...

Since I took a very nice nap today, now I can't sleep, so I decided to organize (ok, scratch organize, I'll be honest, organize is not in my vocabulary, I was sorting through) my tons and tons of photos. I came across these:


Above: Mason at our first apartment, I love how sweet he looks! Then, the bottom one, I was goofing off and made a shirt for him!



Above: Hankey Farms! The summer before Mason was born we used to go to concerts in Pittsburgh like it was our own backyard! I caught this on the way to one of them, this is right when Mr. Hankey "starred" on South Park!
Below: I believe this was Thanksgiving 2001.


Mason and Pop-Pop, November 2002?


Above: Feeding the ducks at Penn State
Below: At a park


OHHH, Mason in the balls at McDonald's, boy do I have a story to tell to his future wife about this day! Soooo, funny!


Ahhhh, good times. Well, at least I have the pictures to remind me. I can't believe how fast time flies and how different things are. But, it is what it is.

On a side note, my left ear is KILLING me, I swear there is something wrong with it, I can't even hear out of it, it's like I'm underwater, It's driving me crazy. Now I'm off to bed (hopefully).

No comments: