Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Grow Old With Me The Best Is Yet To Be"

That was my, as well as many others, wedding theme. That was March of 2002. Little did I know that the 'grow old with me' part was only 'grow to 30 with me'. I had to go get stuff done at the hospital today and as I was walking back to my car, I saw this couple:



It appears that they are leaning on each other for support, physically and mentally. I almost had the urge to run up to them to ask them what the secret to a long life together was, but I refrained, because I am sure they have issues like everyone else, but they probably stuck it out for one reason or another and love each other very much. I'm sure of one thing, though, they looked very happy. I wish them well, because I know first hand that life does come at you fast and no one knows what the next day will bring. So, hug your loved ones tight because you just never know when life will deal you a bad hand.

I had to get some pictures while I was around the town, I edited them to give the 'old' feel because, well, the buildings are old and I wanted to capture the feel:





And last, but not least, I wanted to get a picture of Mason and I (I don't have enough of them):



He is my world and it pains me to no end to have him suffer. If I could take that pain away from him and give it to myself, I would in a heartbeat. Any good mother would. I can just hold him and love him and teach him the right way in life.

No comments: