Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Ride!

At one of my stores today, I saw this:



LOVE IT! There were little painted ghosts on the back, too! Funny!
Another REALLY cool thing I saw online:



How cool is that? A modern/retro phone! It really works, too because, you guessed it, there's an app for that! I would LOVE to have this!

Last nights dinner:



The picture really isn't doing it justice, it was sweet potato fries with veggie chili on top, sooooo good. Mason and I can't get enough of these sweet potato fries, I cook them, then broil to get them super crispy. Delicious.

And, it SNOWED yesterday!!



As I pulled into the driveway today, I noticed the rhododendron (do you know how hard that flower was to look up to see how it's spelled??) starting to bloom, and it was snowing yesterday! I love that flower, I just wish they would stick around for a little longer.



No comments: