Saturday, May 22, 2010

{Beauty}


Of course, is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously, there is beauty in nature, gorgeous colors, animals, trees, etc. But how do you find beauty in average, ordinary, everyday things? Things like mud, trash and graffiti, or even feet?



I love this simple (self) picture of Mason's feet! The way he holds the camera reminds me of how I see images through the lens. A simple glimpse of real life captured forever. I hope to get more involved in photography, it's always been a passion of mine and hopefully I can pass down knowledge of it to Mason someday.

Raindrops:


I have always said that graffiti is an art form, from the spray painted brick walls in the inner city, to the sides of trains, to the amazing art splattered in subways, I have always loved how it looks: (these are pulled photos from the internet, BTW)






Beauty is everywhere and it is not perfection. I am, by far, the most beautiful woman in the world, but I deserve to have someone who treats me like I am. Beauty is not always in the physical form, it's everywhere, so go find some beauty this weekend in the most mundane of places.

No comments: