Friday, May 21, 2010

Painting

Well, I think I'm finally going to breakdown and paint my bedroom. I dread the thought of it, but am really looking forward to having a 'me' space, just the way I want it. As I was thinking of all the work that goes into painting a room, I had memories of when I painted Mason's room. He left for school that morning and I got busy painting, it was kind of like a "While You Were Out" episode (only scaled WAY down!). I painted the walls blue with bubbles because it was a Spongebob room. Time was getting tight, his father put a bed together and we made it up with new sheets and a new comforter. It was so much fun and well worth the work that went into it. Mason finally got home and the excitement had to be killing him all day! When he finally saw it, the look on his face was priceless and it made every minute of frustration with painting worth it. So, maybe someone will do that for me!! How awesome would that be?? Wishful thinking! I'm not sure on the color scheme just yet, you know just deciding that I'm going to paint is enough for this week!

Hey, why not:


I saw this today while I was grocery shopping and I thought, why not try something new, it's been awhile since I picked up something strange from the grocery store. Mason and I will be trying this later tonight! We're just going to kick back and relax tonight and watch a movie, I'm making FLT's (Facon, Lettuce, Tomato) for dinner tonight with some sweet potato fries on the side. Should be delicious!

No comments: