Monday, May 10, 2010

Lazy Monday.

I worked this morning, but was able to get home early, good thing, too. Mason didn't go to school on Friday and he had to come home early today. I hope he gets better soon. I think a lot of the way he feels is stress-induced. I feel so bad for him, God I just want all of this to go away. I couldn't get him into the doctor today, so it's lots of rest for him on the couch. I'm also afraid I'm going to have to get his foot x-rayed, he has been limping and really complaining about how bad it hurts :( . So, I hope he can get through school tomorrow, because it's my long day at work and it would be difficult to get him. Get better, Mason!! It's so rushed in the mornings and money is really tight, so I have been making tea and bottling it in glass bottles that formally had store bought iced tea in them. Aside from the time issue, this is SO much better. Not only do I have the tea exactly how I like it, one pot makes about 4 bottles, so I'm good for a day and a half! I kicked it up a notch today, also. I made iced coffee and bottled some of that, too! I used to love the Starbucks iced coffee, but with about 200 calories a bottle, it is NOT worth it. So I make mine with vanilla soy milk, splenda, splash of vanilla and strong coffee. I can't wait to drink it tomorrow! Well, I'm off to watch the Celebrity Apprentice from last night, I hope Bret is still there!!

No comments: