Thursday, May 06, 2010

[Sweet Find]

On my travels last week, I had to stop for gas. The gas station is right by a movie store that is going out of business. I glanced over and saw what appeared to be a homeless man touting a sign that said, "All DVD's $2.99". I just pumped gas and then drove away. Same situation happened today, I had to get gas, but as I glanced over, the same man was holding another sign, this time it said, "All DVD's $.99 or less". NOW we're talking my price. But really, what would be left after all these amazing prices? I'll tell you what:






As I was walking through the horror section I couldn't believe that the selection was still VERY good! I mean, how could these movies still be sitting on the shelf? Well, their loss and my gain. I got all 9 of these movies for $8.14! WOW! If I would have had more money I would have gotten a few more, because there were a few there that I was torn between. I am SO thrilled, I can not wait to watch these. Bring on the popcorn!!

No comments: