Sunday, May 09, 2010

{Happy Mother's Day}



This Mother's Day is going to be a little different from years past, but it's the first round of "things to celebrate in a new way", a new tradition will start today, just Mason and I. I can't wait to spend the day with him, we have some things planned, but mostly just to spend time together and talk. It would be nice to spend some time outside, but the cool crisp air 'smells' like snow! I can't believe how cold and windy it is! I was up in my scraproom last night making a card, I only had to make one card this year! Although, I never minded making two. So, Happy Mother's Day to all you great Mom's and enjoy the day!

I have been waiting for awhile to see Betty White on SNL ever since the Facebook group, "Join if you want Betty White to host SNL" surfaced. Not that I should expect much from SNL (and haven't for the past 15 years) but she is SO much funnier than the skits they had her in last night. It just wasn't as funny as I had hoped! I do like her in the snickers commercial, though!



Happy Mother's Day, have a great day, I know I will!!

No comments: