Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Eye Candy

If you have a chance to check out this blog, you won't be disappointed. I have admired her work for years and every layout and every project she does can easily take your breath away!

Stuffed shells for dinner! Yummy! (Great Italian Meal for Cinco De Mayo!!)

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine that I have had for 20 years! She can always bring me back down to earth when my mind wanders and always puts a smile on my face! I may not have a ton of close friends, but I have found that quality beats out quantity any day. As I get older, I am learning that it takes a stronger person to be able to ask for help and advice than to try to be a person who takes on life by themselves and bottles up issues inside. Life can kick you hard and there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who let the problems kick them and never get up or the ones who get kicked, brush themselves off and move forward. Right now I'm kind of in between, but everyday I make a choice to get up and move forward. I have quite a bit of motivation, though in the form of a 9 year old boy. He keeps me strong.

So, I heard a little movie called NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET is now playing in the theaters!! OH YEAH! I have waited FOREVER (well, since I knew it was coming out!) to see this! And that will take place this Friday night. CAN.NOT.WAIT!!

one, two Freddy's coming for you...

No comments: