Saturday, May 08, 2010



What an amazing night out last night! I saw Nightmare on Elm St. and once again, my high expectations for horror movies gets in the way, but the movie was pretty good, not great, but not horrible. I did not like the new Freddy, it just wasn't the same, even the make-up didn't really make him look like Freddy and he was way too short, I suppose I could make a living as a movie critic?? Then out to dinner and it was just soooooo nice to get out of the house! I was watching one of my $.98 movies this morning and plan to finish that and start another one tonight after an all new iCarly! Mason has a baseball game this afternoon and I am hoping that the rain/thunderstorms hold off. It is SO windy here today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: