Monday, May 03, 2010

Faux Roast...It's what's for dinner

YUMMY! I found this gem at Wegman's the other day:



It was loaded with lentils and some other VERY good vegetarian goodies, it far surpassed the Tofurkey from Thanksgiving. Here is what we had for dinner last night:



Carb-O-licious!

Time to create!



That's what my fingers looked like AFTER I washed them!

I was digging through the basement for an old book to alter. I found one from 1941. I'm going to make a dream/wish journal out of it, so I was outside spray painting it and Mason comes over to see what I was doing. I said, matter of factly, "Spray painting a book". As he got his bike off of the deck he turns around and says, "Well, you don't see that everyday"! Oh, he is so snappy with comebacks, I love it!! Well, this project is going to be a long-term project as there are almost 300 pages in this book, but I will post periodically some of the pages. Have a nice night, everyone!

No comments: