Sunday, November 30, 2008

.BaG fuLL oF gOoDiEs.


My Aunt Gwen works at a newspaper and is constantly getting press kits from companies wanting her to write about them. She saves them for me because I love to use scraps and odds and ends for my scrapbooking and crafting. It gives everything that I do a bit of uniqueness, simply because you can't buy these in the store (or if you did, I imagine that even 1 roll of this wallpaper would set you back quite a bit!). I can't wait to take all of this apart and see what I can do with it. I already have some ideas for that bag of peanuts! Just look at that wallpaper!! Could you imagine that being on the walls of your house, the purple one is fuzzy and the white one has tiny glass beads on it, amazing!




On another note, my fellow blogger, http://madcapfrenzy.blogspot.com/, posted a link that has an amazing project:

http://talkottown. blogspot.com/2008/11/black-friday-giveaway_28.html

I'm not even sure what I would do with it, but it would be really cool to try and find out!! I am looking forward to getting some crafting done soon!

On an extremely sad note, yesterday a classmate of Mason's, a really good friend of his, did not show up at the party and I was informed by another mom that the boy's mom is not doing so well. She had breast cancer that spread through her entire body. As I read the paper this morning, I saw that she had died yesterday. She left behind 3 kids, my thoughts are with her and her family.

No comments: