Saturday, November 15, 2008

*Sometimes I Wonder*

At first glance this looks like nothing more than a wholesome, delicious,complete (except for a toy in the box) breakfast. Well, it is, but how Mason ate it was a different story!

While I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes this morning I picked up Mason's cereal bowl to put it in the dishwasher (that is a foreign concept to him, but anyway...) as I picked up the spoon, I saw that he had used the gigantic, over-sized spoon that is reserved for serving food. I thought about it for a minute and then I questioned him as to why he used the biggest spoon in the drawer, he didn't have an answer. Then I asked if he could even fit the spoon in his mouth and he promptly answered "NO". Then why? I guess as an adult you just assume that a kid that can get his own breakfast could easily choose the right size spoon! This was just one of those many moments that you just shake your head and remember that we probably did goofy stuff like this, too!!


What a goofball!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bigger spoon --- more tasty cereal down the hatch! When you've got a box full of that good stuff, your eyes are always bigger than your belly.