Saturday, November 29, 2008

)Partied Out(

I can't believe that Mason is going to be 8 years old tomorrow! After months and months of planning, the party is over! We had a blast, the Summit was amazing (with the exception of the 'party coordinator'), the pool rocked, good food and good company made the afternoon a blast. We arrived about an hour and a half early (I can never have enough time to set up) and got the party room rockin'. After all the kids got there they swam in the pool for almost two hours and then went back to the room for some pizza, cake and all kinds of sweets.



Mason got a ton of great presents and he was just happy to spend the afternoon with some of his friends. I thought that his cake turned out well and I am so glad that it survived the transport. Well, I will give myself a few months to recover and then we will start planning next years! Thank you, Aunt Gwen for providing many of the 'direct from the beach' supplies. Thank you to everyone who helped out and a special thanks to Amber, Tara and Alex for helping clean up every last piece of confetti (among other items) so that I can use it again!! It was great to see everyone.

No comments: