Thursday, November 27, 2008

{{Happy Thanksgiving}}

What goes better with a day of thanks than The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!


I had no idea what I was missing all these years, although it was around 4 years before I was even born. As I am writing this I have the Timewarp song playing--what an awesome song! I thought it was a bit odd to play this marathon today, however I enjoyed it. So much strangeness, craziness, and humor all wrapped up into one movie! I imagine that this movie was pretty controversial in the 70's! It was playing on my new favorite channel, the 'Chiller' channel. This channel rocks! They play old, cheesy horror movies (you know the ones where the blood squirts out of someone about 2 minutes before they are even stabbed!). I watched one called 'Return to Horror High' (I'm sure the original 'Horror High' was so great that they couldn't wait to make a sequel!!), it was bad, horrible acting and a lot of screaming, however, George Clooney was in it!! It must have been one of his first movies (this was a 1983 movie) because he was not even listed in the opening credits. He's come along way since then! Home Alone is a movie that I love to watch during the holidays. That movie never gets old! Watching Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern in that movie is a riot! We rented a movie for tonight, LineWatch, with Cuba Gooding Jr. It is about a border patrol agent that is forced to smuggle drugs across the border, hopefully it is good. We have rented quite a few bad ones lately, so it's about time we get a good one.

Have a great rest of your Turkey day!!

No comments: