Monday, November 24, 2008

Sneeky Peeky...


Here is a picture of some signs that I made for Mason's party. Ironically, the beach signs were right next to the snow shovel in our mud room! Having the mud room is a blessing, I certainly would not expect these beach signs to last very long over night with 8 sneaky cats wondering around!! So the mud room, currently, is full of all beach related items ready for Saturday, including a blow-up palm tree! I am sure the people at the party venue are going to think I am a little nuts, but hey, they wouldn't be the first!! I have a few more items of interest that I am working on, I will post them later.

P.S Pay no attention to the creepy straw head in the bottom left corner! I still have a few Halloween decorations that have not made their way up to the attic yet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This party is going to be staged better than a movie!

Anonymous said...

can't wait!