Thursday, November 20, 2008

--->Finally<---


Finally, I can buy a pack of smokes for $4.21 a pack!! Not really, haha, I don't get how people can actually smoke cigarettes. It's a disgusting habit and one that costs A LOT of money. If a person were to smoke 1 pack a day (which is probably average) that would add up to $1,535 dollars a year!! How crazy is that?? I could think of a lot of other things that money could go towards. On the same note, I am SO happy that Pa has gone smoke-free in restaurants. The non-smoking section of a restaurant is like the non-peeing section of a pool!! Doesn't make much sense!! That's gross.

Anyway back to my original thoughts. I am so glad that gas prices have gone down so much. I highly doubt that it will go much below $2/gal, but that's ok. As long as we are not paying over $4/gal, I'll take it! The most I ever paid was $4.11/gal. When I started driving at the ripe old age of 16, gas was .99 cents/gal!! Those days are long gone, I'm sure, but as long as the gas prices stay around where they are, I'll be happy.

No comments: