Friday, November 07, 2008

Only The Best Will Do.


What is that you ask (a bad picture, maybe!)? This is THE sandwich that puts all other sandwiches to shame. Doesn't it look delicious? Can you almost smell it? Still can't tell what it is? Now, let me remind you, my taste buds are a little, let's just say, weird, so I can't say that everyone would enjoy this sandwich as much as me. Am I keeping you in suspense!! Ok, here goes. It's a grilled peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwich, YUM, I know! The marshmallow cream has to be spread on first, now let me also say something that is of the utmost importance. The bread has to be superb. It can't be just your average store bought bread, it has to be bakery quality, or the sandwich will just not work. In this case it is stone ground whole wheat hearty rye bread from Panera. Anyway, after the marshmallow cream has warmed slightly, then it is time to sandwich together the peanut butter side, let brown lightly on both sides in the skillet and then enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How to make your own peanut butter:
Get a bunch of peanuts, shell and roast them, let cool
Throw 'em in the food processor
Process til smooth
Mix in a bit of canola oil for spreadability
You'll never use store-bought again!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, lead us to Panera. Maybe we'll try this sandwich.