Tuesday, November 18, 2008

{Just A Few Projects}

Last week I got some of the projects back from the Scrapyard that I had created. I really liked the way these turned out. I was sort of on a 'Go Green' kick, so I decided to use items that already had a previous life. The first one is an old CD case (I officially have about 600 of them) that I turned into a mini scrapbook. I thought it was cute and I used up a lot of scraps, I would definitely make this again.


Next up is a clipboard. We have a ton of these laying around due to our jobs requiring them, so why not put a new spin on it? This one in particular, was really beat up and chipped. So I got some old tissue paper left over from a gift and ModPodged it on there!! This technique is one of my favorites and probably the easiest of all. I had to add a pic of my favorite cat to go with the adorable post-it note pad, of course!

Well, I just wanted to share and spark your creativity. Tomorrow I will post another project...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That CD scrapbook is amazing! I bet you could build a super room screen with those --- and each one could be its own picture frame. Just free-associating here.