Monday, December 01, 2008

/Recycled Projects On The Brain/

So, my favorite consignment store's owner, Patty, called me to tell me that everything in the store on black Friday will be 50% off. Since Mason is growing out of every pair of pants he has and her prices are practically steals anyway, I thought I would go chat with her and see what she has in. I found this sweater:



Now, 'I' thought it was nice, apparently none of the males in the house had the same feeling. So, I didn't want my now 8 year old to be embarrassed by the nice $3 Gap sweater, so I have come up with a project that I think is going to be pretty cool. With all the colors in the sweater, I am sure to get a variety. A variety of what, you ask?? I am going to work on this tonight and hopefully will have some to show you tomorrow (let's hope they turn out!!). Also, I am finding projects online and in magazines using felt and old wool sweaters that are 'felted' (is that how you say it??), I would like to try my hand at some of those, I am sure that I have boxes of old wool sweaters somewhere. So, stay tuned, I should have some projects completed for tomorrow!

No comments: