Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hello!


That picture is from last year, but I love it! As I type, Baileigh is snoozing on the couch, barking in her sleep! I would love to know what dogs dream about! It reminds me of this video:



That never gets old!!

I had a semi-productive day today. I got my oil changed, it took longer to get an attendant to the counter than it did to actually get the oil changed. I bought some Starbucks coffee to brew at home since stopping at Sheetz before class is getting too time consuming! Have you ever seen Sheetz in the morning?? I stopped into BigLots the other day to find a great deal on Snapple, Trop-a-Rocka flavor! Yum! This is mine and Mason's favorite flavor. I am going to save the bottles and brew my own iced tea to have around for awhile.

That's all I have for now, Mason is due home any minute. I am sure that means we will have hours of fraction homework to do (insert dreaded feeling here).

No comments: