Friday, February 17, 2012

Loooooong Weekend!

I have a lot on my to-do this for this week, but I want to enjoy a nice long weekend! If you value your time and can't afford to spend hours online DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT click here. It is awful and wonderful at the same time. That website is AWESOME! I avoid it at all costs because it is so over-whelming to the senses! I warned you!!

I reused the Snapple bottles, instead of brewing iced tea to bottle, I made my own version of Starbucks iced coffee and bottled that. I hid them in the fridge, but someone found them! Mason loves iced coffee!

Some things that I need to do this week include getting Mason to the eye doctor, he is going to need new glasses. Also, baseball and football sign-ups are this week. Baileigh needs to get up to date on her shots, I am going to sort through old magazines and finally get two school projects done! Wow, now that is an exciting week!!

Have a great weekend, it looks like it is going to be beautiful!
Here's my little fur-baby, Trails, he really has the whole "lazy" thing down!


No comments: