Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Maine Dream

On this relaxing Saturday (I didn't wake up until 11:30!), I decided to brew some coffee and look at one of my all-time favorite sites. Realtor.com. I like to see what is for sale in cities that I dream of visiting (or living in). Today, as I searched Portland, Maine my heart skipped a beat. Just look at this house. Oh, the possibilities, the simplicity of this sweet little house. It looks so bright and airy and gave me a sense of calmness. I got lost in the moment imagining the cool summer breezes flowing through the open windows, the quiet nights in the backyard and the quaint little kitchen to try out new recipes. This is exactly what I want. Simple and enjoyable. I like to pull inspiration for small spaces on this website, also. I am back in reality right now, but later I plan to look up some million dollar coastal properties that I will drool over.

No comments: