Sunday, February 12, 2012

Double Brrrr...

Wow! This cold snap can leave anytime now! Mason and I went out yesterday to get some things accomplished, one of which was a haircut (more on this later). We spent most of the day out and about. I had to return a Redbox movie (Shark Night and yes, it rocked!!). Giant Eagle has a Redbox that is outside of the store, so I decided to just pull up front (lazy, yes) because I didn't need to get anything inside. As I put my 4-way flashes on, I said to Mason that he needed to hurry up and run to return the movie before an officer says anything to me! As soon as Mason gets out of the car and sprints to the Redbox machine, here comes a security officer to my window. I rolled down my window and before I said a word the officer said, "Is SHE (SHE!) just returning a movie?". I could not contain my laughter, he was looking at me like I just left the loony bin! Between breaths I was able to say, "SHE is a HE, that is my son!!". The look on his face was priceless! He apologized and got a good laugh, too! Mason had made his way back to the car and even he thought it was funny (perhaps not as much as I did!). So, I informed the security officer that HE was getting a haircut later that day! Later that afternoon I took Mason to "the girl haircut place" and he got his hair trimmed. Then we made our way home in snow and white outs. I have driven in worse white outs but white outs on the highway are NOT fun.

Chobani Greek yogurt has new flavors!! Blood orange and Passion fruit. They are both delicious! Greek yogurt is amazing!

I have two papers to complete for Monday, two basketball games today and finish grocery shopping. The song, "Under Pressure" is playing in the background of my brain! We are going to collect on our FREE Papa John's Pizza today! During the superbowl Papa Johns was running a promotion with a coin toss and we choose the right one (heads!). That will be helpful for dinner tonight so that I don't have to worry about cooking anything between basketball games!

No comments: