Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[Creepy Klowns]



What is wrong with me? Sometimes I ask myself that on a daily basis! A friend of mine was cleaning out her aunts house a few days ago. She casually brought up the creepy clowns that her aunt had as decoration. The next words out of my mouth still baffle me: "I LOVE creepy clowns!!". I don't love creepy clowns. Perhaps for a scary Halloween decoration, but I don't make it a habit to display creepy clowns throughout my house (that would just be weird). I suppose she took me seriously because the next night these were mine! Let me tell you the look on Mason's face was priceless. He kept repeating, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, please tell me you are not keeping these." I can not express how much I love spooky, scary, cheesy horror and such, but I have to admit, even these clowns give ME the creeps! That is not going to stop me from keeping them around (in the basement).

For added terror, I decided to edit the photo to look like it's been around for awhile, enjoy...




Now I feel like watching "It"

SWEET DREAMS...

No comments: