Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Brrrr....



I guess we have been lucky so far this winter, but WOW, is it cold outside tonight! I went outside to take Mason to basketball practice and was not expecting to have to scrape ice off the windshield. I question myself time and time again why I do not want to move to a warmer climate when I make my move after Mason graduates.

I am enjoying basketball season but I REALLY can't wait until baseball season! Mason will have football sign-ups and weigh-ins in March and I am afraid that he will not make the weight limit. I don't know what to do, starving him seems so cruel (haha!).

In other news, I have a giant grocery-store list and we plan to shop on Saturday. I have some new recipes to try out. I started the year off by drinking a kale smoothie everyday and ginger tea. I feel great! I need to restock those supplies. I can honestly say that ever since I have been drinking them, I have not had a single sniffle! My days have been so busy, its been hard to actually make a decent grocery shopping trip. No basketball on Saturday, so we will be shopping instead. The worst part is carrying all the groceries inside and putting them away. I could do without that!

Stay warm!!

No comments: