Sunday, June 06, 2010

Teacher Gift

I had an idea for a Teacher gift, but sometimes things don't always turn out like what is in your head, so I went to Plan B:




I just went out to the store, thinking there would be no problem finding a nice potted plant to place right inside this plant holder, but nooooo, that would be too easy! Of course, I wait until the last minute for everything, so now I don't have a flower to put inside, so the gift is just going to have to wait one more day! I hope I can find a nice flower at another store tomorrow! It's June, one would think since we had a frost about 2 weeks ago and you can't plant flowers here until Memorial Day that the flowers would be plentiful. Oh well.

Here is the card that I made:



Oh and an update on the awesome find of horror movies, I have watched 4 of them, well, I should say 3 1/2 of them! One of them was so horrible that I couldn't even stand it, and that's bad!! I was really hoping that day that Killer Klowns From Outer Space was still on the shelves. But no such luck! I want that movie SO bad!!



I will own that movie someday!

No comments: