Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My Own Little Trickster

Ever since my room has been super-cleaned (no clothes piles, junk, etc. sitting in piles on the floor), Mason has been dying to hang out in there to watch TV. So, as I was going to bed the other night, I saw this:



it was stretched across from my bed to my dresser. I was thinking, "What the...heck is this?" Then, I proceeded to ask that very question to Mason. "Mason, what the heck is this?" Without an ounce of hesitation he says, "a trip wire, did I get you?" HA.HA.HA!! I love his imagination! He is so funny! I don't know, perhaps he had visions of the house blowing up as I clumsily tripped over the 'wire'! Who knows, but boys imaginations are awesome!! He cracks me up and never fails to give me quite a few laughs each and every day!

This was my dinner tonight:



It may be my breakfast, also! It was so delicious. Two slices of Ezekiel bread (7 grain), topped with cottage cheese, honey and blueberries and a side of cantulope. Mmmmm. Even though it wasn't that hot today, I am going to try to use the oven a little less this summer. I hate to heat it up sometimes, and I was reading one of my favorite blogs, CheapHealthyGood and this post made me want to try 'less energy foods' this summer. I really love this blog, so check it out!

WHY, WHY, WHY, I ask myself, WHY do I want to see this movie so bad???

[Grown Ups]


I know it's going to be stupid. I know it's probably going to be a waste of time. I know it's going to have extreme crude humor. I mean, it's got Adam Sandler in it, how much worse can it get. But, do the previews ever make it look hilarious! I love Kevin James, but paired up with all those SNL guys? I don't know. For some reason I want to see this, but I'm sure I will regret it! I'm torn, though is it really worth the price for the movies or wait for DVD? Decisions. Decisions.

No comments: