Monday, June 07, 2010

I Can't Believe He Did It!!

Without much coaxing, just a pep talk about being brave, trying new things and not being afraid of the unknown, I got Mason to ride 'THE TOWER OF TERROR'. Ok, I know it's not called that, but when I rode it last year, I dubbed it that!!

First, he got on and buckled in and started to move up:



And Up:


And waaaaay up:


Then drop:


Look at his shorts! The strings are still in the air!

Then finally off the ride:


Wow! I have to tell you, I was very nervous when he went up there! I remember when I rode it the feeling of, "WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO" and then just wanting the ride to stop in mid air so that I could get off! Then, when it finally plunges to earth, you feel like you can't stop it and are going to go well into depths of the earth that no one ever should! But all of that feeling lasts 90 looooong seconds! But, I guess I was more worked up about it that Mason because he said that he'd go on it again when we go this summer! Yeah! I told him I'd ride it with him next time!!

I have many more pictures to share and stories about Mason's field trip, but today was one heck of a long day. I didn't sleep well last night and then we had the field trip all day and then had to rush home for Mason's baseball game! So, I am exhausted! I'll post some more later this week!

No comments: