Tuesday, June 08, 2010

More Field Trip Pics

I can't express how fun this day was! The weather was perfect and walking/talking with friends, seeing people that I hadn't seen in months, it was nice to catch up and socialize! I am so fortunate that I get to be here to enjoy this. I know some Mom's (especially single Mom's) just can't go to things like school field trips, so I just feel so blessed that I get to share this with Mason, even if I embarrass him with a camera stuck in his face all day long!! He likes to get his picture taken, though! Good thing!

Mason being goofy, during lunch he went and rode this baby ride by himself!!


Neither of us were ready for this picture!


Mason and his friend Carson:


Mason and his friend Chris:





Lunch:



So we are convinced that this 'game' has glued quarters in it. Some of them were 3/4 of the way off the ledge and did not fall, so we decided to take matters into our own hands by giving it a little "shake", (just a little)!



Then we saw this sign:



apparently we weren't the only ones who thought it was a good idea to shake it! What a great time, I can't wait to go back there this summer!

I wish I could sleep. I think I've gotten 7 hours of sleep in 3 days. It's making me grumpy, but I just can't sleep. I never watched so many infomercials in my life. Then there are nights were I watch late night TV, doze off, wake up, watch some more....I like to watch Forensic Files at night and sometimes I'll start an episode and wake up to the ending of a whole different episode and wonder how they are connected! Oh well. I'll catch up on sleep this weekend.

No comments: