Friday, April 03, 2009

[Was I Ever Bummed Out]


Last night I watched the final episode of ER. I purposely didn't google any info on the last episode or watch any entertainment news about it because I thought for sure that the show was going to go out with a 'bang'. I didn't want to read any spoilers. Even though I had not caught the show in years, I used to be an avid watcher back in the day. The commercials said that all the 'crew' would be there for the final episode. So, even though this ran well into my bedtime, I fought through it so that I could see George Clooney. I waited and waited and waited. At around 10:50 I was starting to think that I wasn't going to see Dr. Doug Ross. I was right. The episode was good, don't get me wrong, but it just didn't 'feel' like it was over. It just seemed like another weekly show that I used to watch. Now, I don't know what George Clooney is up to nowadays, but surely he could have made an appearance on a show that he had such a huge part in. Oh well.

No comments: