Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[Happy Earth Day!]



I plan to see the Earth movie this weekend, it's going to be amazing. I love those little nature/documentary films. It should be a good time. I am hoping I can get all of our company this weekend to join us on Friday night. Sounds like fun to me!

I wanted to update on the story of Apollo, the missing dog whose owner was in a tragic accident and died. After a long week they found Apollo alive and well (a porcupine needle in his nose and walking with a limp, but still overall pretty healthy). It made my day when I heard the news on Monday. People as far as Maryland were searching for him. I am am very thankful for all the volunteers who spent their days searching for him. A happy ending to a very sad story.

Well, I'm off to get some cleaning done. I made a mini scrapbook for Mason's student teacher. Today is her last day and the kids really liked her, so I had them all write down something special for her on a small piece of paper and then I put them all together in a book. I'll post the pics as soon as I upload them to the computer!

No comments: