Wednesday, April 08, 2009

.Funny.

Ok, here is the item that I bought at the Goodwill today:



I was walking down the aisle and this caught my eye (I wonder why), it's not everyday that you see something like this at the thrift store! I picked it up to get a closer look (I thought for sure this was an art project gone wrong) and on the bottom was :

'Bowl of Matzo Ball Soup'
Retail: $64.95
Sale: $44.95

WHO, I mean WHO, would pay $65 or even $45 dollars for this thing!! So, in a moment of a cross between, "WOW" and "I wonder if I could sell this on eBay", I decided to buy it, I mean it was only two bucks! So, I did some research on the manufacturer (Jeremy's Place, NYC) and discovered a plethora of fake food!! It was certainly good for a laugh! My friend Amber is dating a Jewish guy, so I think that I am going to pass this along, as I think they will both get a kick out of it.

I made some more planters. I am going to give them as Easter gifts with pretty Spring flowers in them. The one's below are going to Mason's teacher and Sandy, the owner of the scrapbook store that I love and who is SO generous with all her goodies! I haven't been there in a while, so I miss talking to her and I think that she will like it!

1 comment:

madcapfrenzy said...

The easter planters are adorable!