Sunday, April 12, 2009

[[Happy Easter]]




I wish that I could decorate eggs like that! I had a teacher in 9th grade that brought in all the supplies to make these beautiful eggs (she was amazing at it) and attempted to teach us. She made it seem so easy, obviously she had years of experience. I tried and it was a horrible mess! I would love to retry this art because the designs are breathtaking.

On a much smaller scale than the Ukrainian eggs, I picked up a package of the Star Wars egg dying kit! Very classy! However, the eggs turned out pretty:



The Star Wars kit included a nice little decorative 'ship' (I have NO idea what it was called, I am very far from a Star Wars fan), but surprise, surprise, it didn't stick to the egg. So when life gives you an unsticky Star Wars decoration, take it and run with it:




The Easter Bunny made an appearance! Here is Mason's Easter basket








We are going to the movies this afternoon to see Hotel For Dogs, I can't wait! It was a toss up between that and Paul Blart Mall Cop, which i think I'll wait until that one comes out on DVD to see, I think Kevin James is so hilarious!

Happy Easter!

No comments: