Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(Un)Happy Tax Day!




I really don't fret too much about tax day, however, I also don't deal with half of the ridiculous tax stuff my parents have to deal with. It's unbelievable the stuff you have to deal with when you own companies the size that they do.

I was working on this today, and I have to say, I was not expecting it to turn out as well as it did! I love to just have a small idea in my head and then just let the creativeness flow! I did all of this on some scrap cardboard that I kept from an item that I bought on eBay awhile ago.



I used a ton of Tim Holtz product, Prima Flowers, buttons that were sewn on, chipboard, grungeboard, stamped butterfly on vintage paper (a book from 1945!), crystals and just some scraps here and there.

I was bored today, so I clicked on an advertisement on myspace and found these t-shirt:

When Milk Goes Bad:



Let's Go Eat Some Pie:




And, of course, an animal rights message:



There were quite a few that were really funny, so I'll post some more in the future.

Ghost Hunters TONIGHT!! And then on Friday Prison Break starts up again (the final 5 episodes!!) I love that show, I'm going to really miss it once it's over, but really, how much more can they really do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Live Your Dream! So pretty! The buttons are gorgeous!