Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. I managed to NOT get sick while Jason and Mason were, but sure enough, I caught it. So, I made a big batch of veggie soup and I am getting ready to make some hot tea and then relax. While checking some of my favorite sites I found this:



I just love the LOL cats!

Then I was flipping through this food blog and found these:






source

I thought that was too funny! I also have a really funny story (ok, I think it is, anyway) about an item I bought at the Goodwill this morning, but I want to get a picture of it first.

Next up, you have to check out this link, her cards are AMAZING! She's also giving away a pretty nifty prize, too! That's all I've got. I'm going to snuggle up on the couch with some hot tea and catch The People's Court!

No comments: