Thursday, July 02, 2009

This Is What Happens When...




You let an 8 year old, who so desperately wants an ice cream cone, open the box:



You get three.



I knew we got dogs for a reason! Pay no attention to the table that I still have not gotten around to painting yet! This reminds me of a time that Jason was cooking a pizza in the oven and as he pulled it out, it fell right on the kitchen floor!! I put it in Baileigh's bowl and in no time this short, yet round, little dog had it devoured. As it turns out she really likes waffle cones, too!!

Goodbye Shaggy!! Her new name is Abby, she got adopted by a GREAT couple in New York, a very nice part of New York, I think she will be spoiled to no end, just like she deserves!



We met with her new owner and when we drove away Mason cried half way home. He really got attached to her :(


I have completed the mirror project that I have been working on and I want to get pictures tomorrow, so I'll post them soon.

Later.

No comments: