Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Day Today

My day has been a very slow and relaxing day.

I slept in.
Made blueberry pancakes, then froze some for quick breakfasts.
Got online.
Ate lunch.
Worked on a project. Will post as soon as Jason brings the camera home.
Watched a movie.
Thinking about some dinner...

I could have gotten a lot done today because there is never a shortage of things to do, but I wanted to just do 'nothing'! I miss Jason and Mason and I know that they miss me because of the numerous phone calls I have received from them throughout the day. I was happy to hear how much fun they are having. I'll post some pics from their big day soon!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Glad you got some time to yourself. I bet you feel renewed. The blueberry pancakes sound yummy.
Can't wait to see the pix of Jason and Mason's baseball outing.