Sunday, June 28, 2009

RIP Billy Mays...


I am more upset that Billy Mays has left the building more than MJ! WHO, I MEAN WHO, is going to fill his shoes?? Maybe Vince.

This is what has been consuming my days, this and work:



The pool has been a blessing, Mason has fun with his friends and I am not constantly hearing how bored he is. The weather forecast is pretty gloomy this week, so hopefully we will be able to get some pool time in.

Some LOL's:




I attempted to re-create the delicious Panera salad that I love but is WAY too pricey. Here is what I came up with (not like it's hard to make or find a mysterious ingredient), but the dressing was just not the same. It was good, but not sweet like the dressing at Panera, that is the secret ingredient in this salad. I'll work with it, but it still was yummy!



This made a lot of salad, so I better eat it up soon so that it doesn't go bad.

Mason made the All-Star team, so we're really just prolonging this sport a few more weeks (uggg....). They sure played a heck of a game, though on Friday night!!

No comments: