Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Simple Project

I found this really ugly pink & pale teal tin birdhouse at a yard sale for .25 cents:





When I saw it, I knew I could do something with it, but would I use it as a decorative birdhouse? I don't think so! I popped off the butterfly and saw an arrow:




'Good Eats This Way', not saying all of my creative dinners are 'good' but at least I can hope!

I have it in my 'yet to be painted and decorated' kitchen and I think it's going to be inspiration for the design that I want for the kitchen.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Robyn, your creativity is amazing! As for painting the kitchen, look around your family circle and see if you have an aunt or someone who is domestically inclined and would help you get that space in shape! I bet you could schedule this on a long summer weekend --- after baseball season, of course. Also, find out if your aunt can cook vegetarian, I bet you have at least one of those.

madcapfrenzy said...

That's a cute idea. I would of never thought of that. Bravo!