Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Was My Dinner...

this evening:



A big salad with:

Spinach & romaine
sliced hard boiled egg
fakon (soy bacon--it's REALLY good, trust the vegetarian on this one)
sunflower seeds
chopped red bell pepper
chopped cucumber
sliced mushrooms
sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese

Delish!

Served with a warm slice of cheddar-dill cornbread. It was a very, very enjoyable dinner. What did you have? Anything good or different?





This dressing is SO good. At first I got it to put on the Panera Strawberry Poppyseed remake salad, but I bought another bottle to try on this salad and it is just fabulous! I love it and I think it will replace any and all former salad dressing that I have had. I just hope that I can pass the drug test that is needed for work, you know I've probably consumed over 5,000 poppyseeds in the last month!!

I have been having these really bad headaches for the past week, I don't know what's going on. The one I had this morning/early afternoon was so severe it made me sick to my stomach. I made a doctors appointment, not because of that, but I will discuss it with him. I made the appointment to get blood work done because I think my thyroid is off again...ahhhh. It drives me crazy, but I've been so tired and run down lately and that's what seems to happen right when I need an increase in thyroid meds. We'll see what happens.

I have made another attempt at organizing my scrap room!! It has gotten so bad in there that I can't even find anything. So, I rearranged and bought some cheapy crates to store all my goodies. I have found things that I never even knew that I bought! I also have a pile of stuff to sell on eBay, last time I sold a bunch of scrap stuff that I never used, it sold for lots of money!! I won't give up this time. I won't give up this time. I won't give up this time. Hopefully if I say that enough I actually won't give up this time. Wishful thinking.

No comments: