Thursday, January 01, 2009

What A Waste Of Time (and money)

We went to see the movie 'Bedtime Stories' last night and once again, I was right on about Adam Sandler. I honestly don't know how he has gotten this far in his career, he is not funny AT ALL. If it weren't for the guinea pig with huge eyes (Mason now wants a guinea pig of which Jason didn't seem to object to) and the 'little people' in the movie it would have been a complete wash. About half way through I got so tired of sitting there, I could have fallen asleep. I think the previews were the highlight of the night (go figure!). I wish that we would have seen Marley & Me, but I guess we'll see that when it comes out on DVD because the price of the theater was ridiculous. I love the movie theater in J-town, it is super cheap and they have awesome food, so we will stick to seeing movies there.

One of the many previews was for a movie called 'Hotel For Dogs', I cannot wait to see this! The kids in the movie are all about rescuing dogs and having a luxury hotel for them, it is going to be good, not to mention how awesome the storyline is! Also, there was one for a movie called 'Earth', it is a documentary done by Disney about the land and sea animals that share the earth with us, that is going to be sooooo good, I really want to see that in the theater because of the huge screen, I think that would make the movie that much better.

So on this bitter cold New Year's Day I will be getting some cleaning done, going to Walmart (refer to last post) and hopefully getting some crafting done. Happy New Year!

No comments: