Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let's Go STEELERS!!!



I cannot wait for the Steeler game tomorrow! We have to work tomorrow because of the snow storm today, but we will be home in time to watch the game at 4:45! It is tradition here to make snacks for the game, Mason seems to only like to watch football on TV if there will be a table full of snacks (coincidence? I think not!). Of course, they will be healthy snacks. I am so proud of Jason, he has lost a total of 24 pounds since he started WW!! He feels better and I can tell that he is happier. So, LET'S GO STEELERS!! We really want the six-pack this year!!

2 comments:

madcapfrenzy said...

Secretly I am rooting for the Steelers too. :)
I went to college in Steelers territory, however now that I work near Philly I cannot dare speak of the Steelers over the Eagles. So GO STEELERS!, just don't tell the sports guys where I work. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Pop Pop! He would carry on when the Steelers played, that was the only time I heard his voice raised as an adult. Well I hope the team wins!