Sunday, January 11, 2009

Meet The New Members Of The Family...

Meet Bugsy:

And Big Ben:





So, I am about to start singing a song something along the lines of...

*Eight Sneaky Cats
Three Rescued Dogs*
*Two Spoiled Hamsters

And I'm just waiting for the partridge in a pear tree, let's hope not, I'm not much of a bird person, even though my name is Robyn!! I haven't had a hamster since I was about 10 years old, so this is kind of new to me too. Mason is a little afraid to hold them! Bugsy is a bit wild, I hope he calms down. Big Ben is really easy to hold. I hope they enjoy their 3 story condo!! I love the cage, we had the 10 gallon aquarium from Mason's hermit crab and I saw this add-on cage at Petco and thought it was perfect. The TV is hilarious! When they lay in it, it looks like they are on TV! Petco had a complete living room set with a couch, TV, lamp and loveseat, it was SO funny! I think they will be happy!!

No comments: