Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Drum Roll, Please.....

I have enrolled in school as of this morning! I would like to have a back-up plan for my future. I feel I am ready to take on classes again, so I made this decision. I am enrolling in the Pharmacy Tech program. Although the program is only two semesters, I don't think that I will be able to take on a full semesters (15 credits) worth of classes and work at the same time. I am trying to get as many night classes as possible, it might take me a little longer to get through the classes, but I also have a lot more on my plate and I am a little more mature than I was last time around. I couldn't believe (although, I should have remembered) how expensive books are! It's crazy to pay that much for books!! I think I saw an ad for a website that has reduced prices for the books that I would need, I will have to do some searching before I pay the astronomical regular price. I am the queen of cheap!! So, right now I was only able to fit in one of the classes that I need to take, so I am taking it slow, and really just 'testing the waters' to see if I really like it. Wish me luck! We'll see how it goes!

I'm still not really sure 'what I want to be when I grow up'!

1 comment:

madcapfrenzy said...

Bravo! Try half.com for the textbooks, I love that place. My husband works for Rite Aid Pharmacies as a loss prevention agent, so a lot of our friends are Pharmacists and Pharmacy techs. :) Also I would love your WW soup recipe, I'm game for any recipes really!
Good luck in your studies!