Monday, January 05, 2009

Don't Let This Angelic Face Fool You...


Oh, my. Today was the first day back to school and call it a mother's intuition but I just *felt* a bad day coming on.....
I was right, now this is purely boy stuff, but at this point in 2nd grade Mason should know when to zip his lip. Apparently, a boy named Christian* seems to find every possible opportunity to tattle-tale on Mason. Well, today was no different. Mason made the statement, while the teacher was talking to another teacher, that, and I quote, "My dad is a butcher and he will cut you in half"---

{pulling my hair out, screaming} WHY??? Why would he say something like that?!! I can't even imagine what he was thinking to even come up with something like that. So, my sweet little child is now in his room thinking about what is appropriate to say in class. While I think this is going to be funny in a few years, right now, with note after note coming home from school, it's not. So.....let's see what Tuesday holds.

*name may have been changed to protect the tattle-tales identity!

No comments: