Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{Happy New Year!}


I don't know how the [crazy] people who venture into NYC for New Year's do it! I heard that it is going to be, with the wind chill, -6 degrees there tonight, no thank you! We are going to enjoy a quiet evening, we plan on going to see the movie Bedtime Stories, I am not a fan of Adam Sandler, however, this movie looks funny.

One of my New Years resolutions includes getting organized, I think that is a resolution that is on-going, I have that one every year. About this time of year, I start to wonder into the bin/stacked drawer aisle of Walmart. I just wish that the actual organizing came with the product! I am also down-sizing. We have way too much stuff, I have a bunch of stuff on ebay right now, trying to get some stuff sold and out of here!

I'm wishing everyone a very Happy and Safe New Year! Goodbye 2008, hello 2009! (Uggg, I turn 30 this year!!!)

No comments: