Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yep, More Of The Same...


I took this picture the other night (probably around Wednesday night) while taking my dogs outside. The ruler (that has my name on it, it seems like everything I own has my name written on it somewhere!) said that the snow was about 8 inches deep. Now, this picture was taken just minutes ago:


I guess we won't be having dinner out there anytime soon!

More 'Winter Is Beautiful' pics:



I don't remember having this much snow last year! It is getting old, I am starting to feel like we will never get to Spring. Combine all of this snow with the temperatures in the single digits (wind chills at -25) and it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, well what can we do? We live in PA, we get the best of all 4 seasons.

On another note, I start my first class on Tuesday night. I am kind of nervous. I always have a fear that I will not know where I am supposed to be, so in all aspects of my life, if I am in a situation where I need to find a store, address, classroom, etc. I will leave really early 'just in case' I can't find it. It gives me extra time to make sure that I am not late, however, I usually find what I am looking for with little to no effort and end up having all this extra time on my hands to just sit and wonder why I am always so paranoid! I guess it's not a bad thing, most of the time.

So, on this cold, snowy January Sunday:

GO STEELERS!! We are one step away from the Superbowl!!

No comments: