Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow...Where Have I Been???

It appears that I have been out of blogland for awhile now! I can't believe that it's been so long. Not too much has been going on, as usual. We have been busy with basketball, swimming and long walks. It was so nice this past weekend that we got out on the walking trail and walked 4+ miles!

Yesterday I went to work with Jason and it was an enjoyable day. We started out in Indiana and traveled our way through Punxsutawney, the home of the most famous groundhog in the world (and the town doesn't let you forget it!). I thought it was kind of neat with all the groundhog statues and gift shops. I'm not sure if I had ever been in Punxy before but I know that I would not want to be there on February 2nd! Here are some of the statues:






Then we had lunch at Panera in State College. Then we worked our way home. It was nice to spend time together like that. Speaking of time together, our 7 year anniversary is coming up on the 23rd!! I can't believe how fast time flies. My Mom and Dad are going to take Mason for the WEEKEND!! How fun is that going to be?? Jason and I plan on going out to dinner and a movie. Of course, it has to be a horror flick! I can't wait to see the movie 'The last house on the Left'. It is supposed to be scary and I hope it lives up to it.

Today Jason is having work van troubles. It seems like every time things are going smooth, something like this has to happen. I hate having to spend so much $$ on car repairs, but I guess when you are in the delivery business, you have to expect it. So, as I type this Jason is making his way home, slowly, and I am hoping that it doesn't turn out to be an expensive repair.

I have been working on a ton of projects that I need to get posted here. I am not really liking my camera and am hoping to get a new one for my birthday. I still didn't forget about the button 'guessing' contest!! I work at my own pace, it seems!

Lastly, a picture of my little angel reading a Van Gogh art book. I made a really awesome project out of one of my favorite painting of his. Like I said, I will get them posted, I just am a little slow!!



Mason has been reading like crazy! Aunt Gwen got him a Geronimo Stilton book awhile ago and he finally got to read it (it was a little above his reading level before) and he LOVED it!! I was able to find some (about 7 of them) of those books on eBay and he has been working on them. They are really cool kid books!

That's all I've got for now, but it won't be long before I'm back!

No comments: